Monday, November 12, 2007

scotland.. with a brief stop in paris.


quickly, another eiffel photo.



well, im on the road again!
((surprising i know))
its the uk this week, and more specifically scotland these couple days.

bullet thoughts:

- we met a man from isreal, ran, and that was interesting because I've not met anyone whose lived there recently ((during the growing conflicts))... im not a social scientist or anything but it was interesting hearing his perspective on the situation.

- i rode a bus from glasgow to edinburgh yesterday and i sat next to a tall redhead. this is only significant in that i love redheads.

- photos of the HUGE castle in edinburgh when i get back, its incredible. right in the center of town! i think it might even be the castle where bryan adams had that concert on the two disc robin hood dvd.

- i got a free cd from a street performer who took a group of us to a cute reggae club.

- when we were walking along the water we got egged. yeah, as in egged. the girl next to me got hit directly and all the innards hit the girl on the other side of me. i got a speck the size of one of these letters got on my jeans. i got lucky... we went into the olderst bar in glasgow to clean up. the scotia. i took a photo but i think it got deleted. sorry.


scotland is my favorite so far. scotland and paris. and vienna of course. more to come, but now im out into the FREEZING cold to explore!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

that sucks that you got egged, but I'm still laughing! I wish I was there!

Lisa said...

My kingdom for a picture.