Sunday, August 26, 2007

dog days.





its my last day at home. so im washing all my clothes, cleaning the house from my party last night and buying garlic bread for church tonight... what ever college student does the night before leaving. i mean, who packs early? im sure ill regret it if i forget my toothbrush- although im pretty sure they sell toothbrushes in europe too.

my mom is working otherwise shed be telling me i should already be packed.

OTHER EXCITING NEWS FROM THIS WEEK:
- i got a camera, and a 2 gig card ((2000 photos)) so get ready for pictures!
- i went to portland to say goodbye to all my friends and then i came home. thats not so exciting but...
- i got the soundtrack to Once. very chill.
- i had a party last night and we had chicken. it was excellent. photos above. ((tanya, melvin and barbara, and the "kid" table))

3 comments:

pococ charley said...

Savannah: Thank you for so many things you done, such as sticking around for 2nd service Sunday so we could wish you bon voyage and can't wait for your return. Your blog is the 1st one I have looked at so it is naturally the first one I have responded to. We will continually think about you and check your blog periodically.

Jamie said...

I look forward to reading your blogs and seeing pics. I will live vicariously though you! ;) Make sure you get in your pictures, you may find yourself taking pictures of things...but not yourself!

Anonymous said...

Savannah- have been reading your blog for some time now, I am very and proud of you...you have come a loooonnngggg way ... Will spread the news to Maria and Michael