Wednesday, October 10, 2007

kinda family post...

so my mom posted my last blog for me cause munich was crazy.. i could not get the internet to work there!
i dunno. so thanks mom! i love you...
but now im in berlin and taking advantage of my free ten minutes at my hostel online.


we met a girl last night whose boyfriend is touring overhere from the states ((the bay to be exact)) and so we went to his show for free tonight. really really fun. a local small venue but with a familiar band. i talked afterward with a guy from the bad they are touring with from san fran about the west coast.... a little peice of home.


amyway, the point of this whole post is for JARROD. in the band there was a guy who played trombone... and it was AMAZING! it was one my favorite parts of the show...
so even if this new band teacher is terrible stick with it and maybe youll get europe out of the experience yeah?


one of the most rewarding parts of this trip have been the free tours. sandemans. check it out if you go to europe.. some of the best hours spent over here have been on those tours.





im going to bed because tommorrow we have an overnight train with many transfers and who know how much sleep well get... just wanted to check in! night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks sis, love you from the deeps of my heart. Hope berlin is fun!!!

savannah. said...

awww i love you too.. i took photos of that guy, ill send them to you.
ps- mom has to send me a box put a letter in it yeah?